As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming upwith (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate… and escape!
Deadly Island’s ARK server is running a cluster of TheIsland and ScorchedEarth and is a relatively peaceful space. That’s not intended, it’s just ended up that way. If you want to PvP, please follow these simple rules:
- Be Civil! This is a PvP Cluster, but, that doesn’t mean that you need to be an ass about it. Everyone is trying to have fun in their own way. Don’t use everything as an excuse to start a war! Be smart and civil and everyone should have some fun!
- The admin may restore items lost due to a bug. Items restored will be solely at the admin’s discrestion. Anyone deemed to be abusing this will be denied all further loss claims.
- HAVE FUN! If it gets frustrating, or you’re crying due to a loss, perhaps it’s time to step back and got for a walk to clear your head. In short, if you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong! (NOTE: Admin is NOT responsible for your fun.)
- The server will be wiped quarterly (every 3 months). There are no exceptions, so, if it’s getting close to wipe, it’s time to use all that high end equipement that you’ve been hoarding!
And here’s some more details about the servers:
- TheIsland Connect: 188.8.131.52:7777 (Query port: 27015)
- ScorchedEarth Connect: 184.108.40.206:7778 (Query port: 27017)
- Ragnarok Connect: 220.127.116.11:7779 (Query port: 27019)
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- XP 5x
- Harvest 5x
- Taming 5x
- Difficulty 15x
- Restart: every 24 Hours at 0500 PST
- Last Wipe: Early April
- Next Wipe: Unplanned
And finally, a list of the mods that the server is running:
- Mods List Needs Updating, Coming Soon!